Tuesday, June 21, 2011

*HOT* My Publisher: FREE $20 Gift Card






If you are new to the blog, you may not have seen this offer yet -- it is one of my favorite! This is an awesome deal from My Publisher!

Right now when you sign up with My Publisher for the first time, they will give you a $20 Gift Card to use on any photo books in their selection!! This expires a month after you sign up. 



Currently, these 3.5″ x 2.75″ mini photo books are priced at only $2.49 each + shipping of $0.99 for the first book and then just $0.10 for each additional book. Use your $20 gift card to purchase 8 of these mini books and you’ll spend only $1.61 total out of pocket…that’s just $0.20 per book!

I'm thinking these would be perfect for family, or another idea that I have seen is for wedding party gifts, baby shower hostesses, family vacation books and more. There are endless possibilities.

The $20 gift card is a temporary offer so I definitely recommend taking advantage of it now!

From everything I have heard and seen about these books, they seem excellent quality. 

Sign up here, enter your email address and you will receive an email with your $20 gift card code!

0 comments:

Post a Comment