Tuesday, June 28, 2011

*HOT* Limited opportunity! Join the Consumer Advisory Board = Win prizes + More!



I am very excited to give my readers this opportunity!   Right now you can join the Consumer Advisory Board and make your voice heard, specifically about Walmart shopping right now! Unfortunately, they are specifically looking for 18-24 year olds right now --- if you are in that age group sign up now! :) 

I don't know about you but I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart. I love their price matching policy and their allowance of overage on coupons, but have had issues with the shopping experience in general. I know that I am not the only one so this is a PERFECT opportunity to make your voice heard! 

PLUS, when you sign up and answer surveys, you are entered to win prizes like DVD players, MP3 players, appliances and more! Of course it is 100% free to you. 

Hurry over here and sign up, I am not sure how long application will be open for this one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment