Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fun test! What is YOUR Real Age?


Taking a break from the normal deals posting to share a fun "test" with you! 

This was actually promoted on Dr. Oz and I thought what the heck, I will try it. The "Real Age" test is about 10-15 minutes long (or, if you are like me and get regularly distracted by little munchkins, it may take longer haha).   They ask a bunch of questions about your health, exercise habits, stress level, vitamins and all that good stuff. 

Honestly, I was expecting to be told I was about 75 in "Real Age" as I am not very good about taking my vitamins or exercising for that matter. And, I smoked for 10 years (yes, I know... BAD --- I quit over 5 years ago though!). Surprisingly, it told me that I was a year YOUNGER than I actually am! Woooohoo! :)

My result?  31.7 


0 comments:

Post a Comment