Friday, June 10, 2011

Crowd Tap: Did you Get the FREE Old Navy Shorts Party?!



I know many of you signed up with Crowd Tap and applied for the Old Navy Shorts Party --- I would LOVE to hear from those of you that were picked!!   

I wasn't this time around :(   BUT, I heard from a friend of mine that the coupons included not just the 4 FREE shorts coupons, but coupons for 4 FREE tops and 4 FREE accessories too!! WOW!! What a score!

Wondering how you can get in on opportunities like this?!

Crowd Tap is honestly one of my FAVORITE sites right now. Not only do you get opportunities to sample products but you can also participate in fun surveys, discussions and more to earn points and get rewards. 

Even better, you get to pick a charity to contribute to as well! I chose Autism Speaks. 

When you sign up you get $1 just for creating your account. Tell your friends about it and get $5!   Then when you participate in the discussions and try-outs you will have the opportunity to earn even more through quality reviews and participation. 

I recommend signing up and get up to level 3 by doing "quick hits" and participating in the discussions. At Level 3 is where you will get the offers to try new products and I've heard through the grapevine that more opportunities are coming up soon!

Come back and tell us your experiences with Crowd Tap too! I really would love to hear from any of you that have had the chance to participate in their recent Old Navy parties! 

1 comment:

  1. I am up to level 5 Silver and haven't gotten picked yet to do anything...Hopefully some day ..I really wanted the Old Navy one oh well

    ReplyDelete