Sunday, May 22, 2011

Possible FREE CVS Green Bag Tag!


So today when I went to CVS, I scanned my Extra Care Bucks card and got a coupon for a FREE Green Bag Tag!   I've heard from a couple readers that they also got this. 

Here's the cool thing with this tag, if you bring ANY reusable bag, with the tag, have your tag scanned at checkout and every 4 times that you make a purchase with the tag, you will get 1 Extra Care buck!! WOW, easy way to make some extra care bucks! 

Be sure to scan your card when you first go in to the store, let us know if you get the free tag coupon as well. 

One other tip, I always scan my card TWICE. The first I scanned today I got a $4 off $20 purchase coupon, I scanned a second time and got this coupon and a couple others. 

(Thanks to iheartCVS  for the picture.) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment