Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Modinque: FREE $5 credit just for signing up! + Free Shipping!


300x250 Designer Brands - 85% off


Have you checked out Modinque yet?

This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite "flash sale sites". They have new name brand sales daily, with great prices on high end brands. The reason they are becoming a favorite though?  FREE SHIPPING. I hate paying for shipping, maybe because I have gotten so use to free shipping on Amazon?    I cringe when I have to pay shipping for anything now. 

When you sign up now you will get a FREE $5 credit too!   Over the past couple of weeks there have been a few sales that, using the $5 credit you could actually snag something for only a couple bucks! 

Get your credit NOW, while available and I will keep you posted on any HOT deals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment