Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lucky Magazine Sweeps - You CAN win!


I don't normally posted about Sweepstakes as I know many of you are aware of their existence and probably join those that interest you, or not.   BUT, I've recently had luck with the Lucky Magazine Sweepstakes so I figured I would share. 

Every once in a while I go on a Sweeps entering kick, usually late at night if I can't sleep or I'm just enjoying the silence of the kids being asleep ;) Well, in the past few months I've actually won FOUR times through Lucky Magazine Sweepstakes!  I won Stila make-up, Fekkai Hair styling items, Philosophy make up items and today I just received an email that I won a pair of Blank NYC Army Cargo Skinny Pants (MSRP of $78!). 

Lucky Magazine has a huge selection of giveaways every month on their site, this month they actually have one for a $1000 Amazon Shopping spree (wouldn't you love that one?!), Trip to Paris and tons of smaller items.    

If you are in the Sweeps entering mood, keep these in mind! You can check them out here. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment