Thursday, May 26, 2011

Football or no Football? FREE NFL Sunday Ticket!


One thing you should know about me, I am a HUGE Football fanatic. I used to hate it when I was a kid, complained when my Dad watched it on Sundays. Now, I am heartbroken at the fact there is even a possibility that we won't have Football this year. 

I can only hope that the NFL and players come to an agreement soon so the season happens!  Do you think it will happen?

Oh, and most importantly --- GO COWBOYS!!! ;)

Now, for the deal aspect of things. DirecTV is offering up quite a nice promotion if you are looking at getting new service. Here's the deal:

FREE HD, FREE Showtime, HBO and Starz for 3 months and FREE NFL Sunday Ticket with most packages!   

All of this just for signing up with DirecTV!   Check out the offers here

1 comment:

  1. This deal is super awesome. There is also a way to get a $100 Credit on your bill and a $50 Cash Card.

    If you are interested you can visit this site: http://www.bestdealsonsatellitetv.com/free-nfl-sunday-ticket

    ReplyDelete