Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Amazon: Playskool Chuck My Talking Truck only $16.70

Playskool Chuck My Talking Truck

Price is $16.95 now. 

Here is a great deal for the "Gift Closet", or you could be like me and already have half of your Christmas shopping done in May ;)

Amazon has Playskool Chuck My Talking Truck for only $16.70. This is normally $39.99 so a total steal! Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or super-saver shipping.

Note: If it shows up at $16.72 for you, look to the right where it shows "other sellers", you will see Zany Values is selling it at the $16.70 price :)

2 comments:

  1. it's up to $16.72 now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just updated the post, when you looking to the right of the page on Amazon you will see Zany Values has it at the $16.70 price

    ReplyDelete