Friday, May 6, 2011

Amazon: 30 Cup K-Cup Carousel Tower for $17.99 shipped

Keurig 5071 K-Cup Carousel Tower


If you have a Keurig Brewer but no K-Cup holder, this is a great deal!

Right now over on Amazon, you can get a Keurig 5071 K-Cup Carousel Tower (which is normally $35+) for only $17.99! Free shipping.

As a side note, I have to give a plug for Keurig. I got a Keurig Brewer back in January and over the past month it didn't seem to be brewing full cups. In fact, they were TINY! Well I finally decided I should call Keurig about this and was VERY impressed with their customer service. I had this brewer. Which I guess is no longer made (although still selling obviously!), well Keurig sent me this one to replace it!   Needless to say, I was pretty happy :)      Excellent customer service and GREAT coffee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment