Tuesday, April 26, 2011

*HOT* Yoplait Yogurt Coupons! *First 20 get FREE Product!*

My kids LOVE yogurt, if they had their choice, they would probably have it 3 meals a day. :)

Yoplait Kids yogurt is great in that they have cut back on the sugar and they are the perfect size for a snack or to have with breakfast. 

Yoplait (through BlogSpark) has provided me with coupons and information (which you can see below) and the first TWENTY to request them below will get a coupon for a FREE 4-pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt! Nice thing is this is specifically for readers of my blog, but as there are only 20 they will go quickly! Click on the "Free Yogurt" button to request your's! Good luck!

Update: First 20 are now gone, but you can still print a $0.50/1 coupon below! :)  Thanks for participating. 




10 comments:

  1. I clicked and filled out the FREE Yogurt form - is that all I have to do? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I would love to have these for the kiddos :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love one please! :)
    Thanks so much for the opportunity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay.. thank you, I would love one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, just fill in the form when you click on "Free Yogurt"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. but ofcourse they are not available in my area :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I filled out the form...but it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete