Sunday, March 13, 2011

Walgreens: Better than FREE Clearasil Products!



Wow! So the Register Rewards deal at Walgreens is even better than I thought. 

When you buy any Clearasil item you will get a $2 Register Reward. This is working on the lower priced items too!

You can get the Clearasil Daily Face wash for only $2.99

Use the $2/1 coupon here (can print it twice!), pay $0.99 and get back a $2 Register Reward!!  (Update - the printable coupon is out of prints now but the SS insert coupons still make it free!)

FREE + a $1 Moneymaker!

(There are also $1/1 coupons in the 3/13 and the 1/23 SS inserts, which would still make this free just not a moneymaker.)

2 comments:

  1. I skipped this one, had a HUGE Walgreens trip planned out already and didn't need the Clearasil (I wasn't able to print the Q when I went to do it for it to be a moneymaker for me)

    ReplyDelete