Friday, March 18, 2011

Kohls: Possible $10 Off ANY Purchase coupons?!?! + 15-20% off


Have you signed up for Kohl's Emails yet?!   If not, I HIGHLY recommend it. You can sign up here. When you sign up, you automatically get a $5 off any purchase. I'm posting about this though as I just received an email with a coupon for $10 off ANY purchase! No limit!  

If you have already signed up, I definitely recommend checking your emails, they are one-time use coupons so unfortunately I cannot post a link to anything for that coupon. You can sign up for Kohl's coupons here though and you will at least get a $5 coupon (and potentially more!). 

The nice thing about these coupons is that they can be combined with other coupons too, Kohl's has their usual shopping pass available for this weekend too -- 15% off any purchase or 20% off a purchase of $100 or more

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice and informative post. Really thanks for this type of post.
    Outdoor Furniture NZ

    ReplyDelete