Monday, March 7, 2011

$3/1 Physicians Formula Target Coupon = Possible FREE Make-up?


I was flipping through the April Glamour Magazine that came in the mail today and noticed this $3/1 Physicians Formula Cosmetics Target coupon (pg 201)!

Did you print the $5/1 Physicians Formula coupon yesterday when they had that free sample offer?!  If so, combine the two to score a possibly FREE or very good deal on some of their make up at Target!   From what I know, they have some items as low as $7-8. 

If you didn't print the $5/1 coupon, there is a $1/1 coupon in the 2/27 SS insert. Or, you could hold on to it for a bit too (the Target coupon does not expire until 5/31) to see if any more high value Mfg are released. 

1 comment:

  1. I missed the $5 coupon but I did combine my $3/1 with the $1/1 to score my fave mascara for $1.59. Still a great deal in my book. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete