Monday, February 21, 2011

Glad Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags ($0.12 a bag)

Glad Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Drawstring White, 13 Gallon, 45-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)


Garbage bags are one of the most difficult things I have found to find REALLY good deals on. I do not really like the generic brands as they don't hold up well 90% of the time. When you are deal with kids, diapers and more - you don't want a garbage back to break!

Amazon right now has the Glad Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Drawstring White, 13 Gallon, 45-Count Boxes (Pack of 4) marked down to $26.27, plus with subscribe and save option you can get it for only $22.33 -- that is only $0.12 a bag -- for GOOD trash bags that is a GREAT price. Even the generic brands are about $0.15 a bag most of the time. 

I was on the hunt to restock my trash bags and saw that, so thought I would share! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment