Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kirkland's Home: 25% extra off already reduced Sale! (in-store)

I went out shopping with my 4-year old daughter today and boy did we score at Kirkland's Home store!  I love this store, quite often they have good sales and there are almost always coupons you can find online too. 

I happened to have a receipt coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase, so we went in to check out their sale.  The table pictured above was clearanced to $34.99, plus with the extra 25% off it was only $26 and then using my coupon it made it only $21! I have been looking for a high quality wood table for the kids and this was perfect.  (It has an original price tag of $99!)

If you have a Kirkland's Home store nearby I definitely recommend checking out their sale right now. Everything was marked down quite a bit and the extra 25% off makes a big difference. 

There is a coupon available for $10 off a $50 purchase here.   Store locator here


0 comments:

Post a Comment