Thursday, January 6, 2011

Did you get a Bath & Body Works Luv Club Card?


Did you sign up for the Luv BBW club back in November when I posted about?  Did you get your membership card? (Could almost be missed, came in a flier type thing from Bath & Body Works.)

The whole deal with it was one Thursday a month you could go in with your card and get a FREE item. Well, I was expecting a little free travel sized item or something like that. Guess what? I actually got THREE free items!! They let you pick a full sized hand soap, a Pocket Bac and holder!  Pretty sweet deal! 

Unfortunately, you can't sign up for the club right now, they had very limited open dates for it. But I did want to post for those of you that were able to sign up and get a card --- go get your freebies!  

I will post again if it opens up again for sure!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thank you for reminding us! I do have my card and am on my way for my freebies now :)

    ReplyDelete