Saturday, November 13, 2010

Toy Story 3 Tag Jr Reading System Possibly only $4.98 at Target

I have been hesitant about posting this one as I am not sure that this is the case in ALL Targets but I have heard a few reports of it being on Clearance in several Targets (and a couple where it is not) so I decided to post. 

Some Targets have this Toy Story 3 Tag Jr system marked down to $19.99 (and one Target in CT even had it at $9.98- which made it FREE after coupon!!!!). 

Using this coupon from Leap Frog you can get $5 off 

Then using this coupon from Target you can get $10 off. (Note: once you are to the Target coupons page, click on the Toys category on the left and then go to page 6 to print the Tag Reading System coupon)

If your Target has one, and it is clearanced you could then score it for $4.98. For something that is normally priced at $39.99 (and still is on Target.com) this is an INCREDIBLE deal. 

Let me know if you score it! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment